The Ultimate Darksider... and his 40km long capital ship. [Casca1967]

I've been writing this character for a while, and he has a basic wiki article. It currently has my own hashed up photoshop art for the man and his ship - but I am rubbish at art.

The wiki article is here for full details:-

http://starwars-exodus.wikia.com/wiki/Darius_Malakai

A quick summary:-

Darius Malakai is a 26,000 year old Sith Spirit, who essentially had a body that could contain his immense force-power constructed for him. That body is essentially a new take on a star wars version of a Vampire.

He stands 7'9 tall and is pale and totally hairless, with pointed ears and jet black eyes, and of course - Vampire fangs. He wears robes, his underclothes tend to remain hidden. Long, talon like fingers.. Generally extremely evil looking.

He doesn't carry a lightsabre, but weaves one out of force-lightning when he needs one.

His ship is not heavily armed for it's size and carries no super-weapons, it's more of a mobile base than a dedicated battle ship. It 40 km long, with tentacular sections reaching out at all angles. It's staff and crew is thousands strong and it has the capacity to grow clones and manufacture starships within. It might look something like the rough photo-shop, on the wiki.

Really both the man and his ship could do with looking like pure evil, menacing to the factor of 110%, the most menacing character and ship it could be possible to draw.

Anyone interested?

Casca1967

Very interested...but also very Busy...working on about 6 now with the full intent on picking up 2 more for a freind here.....sorry...If this is still lurking about late I'll check, but hopefully someone gives it a go before then.

smokemare

* Seeing as I'm getting no takers for the Dark God of the Sith himself, anyone interested in putting together an image of his main capital ship: The Mirage Obsidious ?

I want to do a wiki article for the craft but I don't have a good image.

Specs are 40 km long, 30 km wide and 25 km tall, however these are the outer extremity dimensions. It's actually fairly tentacular - because it was built in stages, the large inner body section of the ship is probably only a little larger than an Eclipse class Super Star Destroyer.

It has large hangars, and docks small capital ships in it. It's mainly black and blue coloured, with some parts in dark dura-steel grey.

I think one difficulty will be acurately conveying the massive size and getting the look of the tentacular outriggers right. SO if anyone is seriously good at ships and fancies a challenge?

smokemare

I like Casca's concept of the face - I think it's perfect!

As for the ship, I've since managed to get a better image by building it in virtual Lego and then doing a screenshot. If someone can improve on my virtual Lego model that would be great though!

I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Casca's picture.