Gauruwakka, Wookie Rebel [casca 1967]

Gauruwakka, aka Gauru, began his career as a gladiatorial warrior, training under a travelling Zeison-Sha Warrior who discovered his aptitude with the Force. Eventually he was rescued by the Rebel Alliance, freed from his slavery of the battle pits. He wields twin diskblades, iconic weapons of the Zeison-Sha, both the weapons sporting wicked, serrated edges and made from Cortosis. He is also a known practitioner of Teras Kasi and Wrrushi. Gauru has survived many battles, and currently fights for the Rebel Alliance as an elite operative, part of the "pirate" crew known as the Unkillables.

Physical Description: Gauru is a massive dark-furred Wookie, standing a towering 2.4 meters and rippling with muscle that dwarfs even most other Wookies by comparison. The fur on the left side of his face, neck, and chest is missing, showing only the burn scars from a past injury. His left eye is covered with an eyepatch, bolted directly to the flesh. He wears modified stormtrooper armor, covering his left arm, thighs, and the lower torso area, but his lower legs, chest and right arm remain bare. The left shoulder pauldron sports a symbol of the Rebel Alliance carved into it, with the words "Peace through War" under it, written in Galactic Basic. Both of Gauru's hands are encased in shockboxer's gauntlets, fitted with vibro-knucklers. He wears no jewelry, though he often sports braids in his "beard" with small beads. Around his waist, hangs a waist-cape, made of cured Trandoshan hide and a belt of ornate leather covered in swirling Wookie designs. He bears many, many scars, telling of a lifetime of battle, first in the arena, and now in the name of the Alliance, striving to take down the Empire.

Thanks ahead of time to anyone willing to take this up!

Casca1967

Mine, mine all mine. Now..what style are we looking at here. Comic book with color, My new black and white stuff or something else...willing to expand. Been sketching a few poses for fun and currently could go anyway with it. Work today but will be off for the next two so let me know.

DarthFrazee

I'm up for either color or Black and White, whichever you prefer. You've got artistic licence to choose the style you'd like to see him done in.

Also, thank you for taking this up, I definitely look forward to seeing him!