Zabrak-Human Padawan [Casca1967]

This request is for an image of a player character from my second campaign and the only one who doesn't already have an image to go with her bio etc. So it's about time she had one I think. I'd like to surprise her player with a great pic.

The teenage Padawan Val is a Zabrak-Human hybrid who shows slightly more human qualities than Zabrak. About 15/16 years old, Val has long black hair, often tied back in some form. She does have the typical Zabrak horns but they're slightly smaller than they would be on on a full Zabrak and are occasionally lost under her hair. She has a large blue tattoo running from her hairline down over her right eye and onto the top of her cheek, a former slave mark that dominates the upper right portion of her face.

Val dresses sort of like a cross between a mechanic and a street urchin. Her clothes are rather ratty and unkempt and given that she's effectively the crews defacto engineer, given the lack of anyone with actual training in that area, she spends a lot of time fixing the eternally malfunctioning ship and is usually kind of dirty as a consequence. Oil and other stuff gets everywhere. She does try her best to stay looking at least slightly respectable though.

Val carries a green lightsaber but since this game is set during the Dark Times/Rise of the Empire, she often keeps it hidden in a secret compartment on her belt unless she's using it. She also carries a blaster and several small explosives that she throws at enemies. Something she's rather skilled at.

She also has a pet Squall (rabbit like creature for those of you who don't know) which she absolutely adores. When hugging it she about squeezes the poor creature to death. The squall isn't necessary in the picture, I just wanted to add it here in case whoever picks this up is looking for anything extra to add.

Normally I would just say "Go wild with it. Do whatever you want" but I think this time I'm going to be a little more restrained and say that I would prefer this one just to have an image of the character on a white background so that the focus is squarely on Val.

Note however that I said I would "prefer" that. I'm by no means an artist and if whoever picks this up feels like it would be better with a background then by all means go for it.

I think that's all but I feel like I'm forgetting something....Oh well, if I remember I'll add it later.
As always, thanks in advance to anyone who thinks this is worthy of doing. It would be great to surprise Val's player with a great image but I know a lot of you have a lot going on right now so it's cool if it doesn't get picked up.

Thanks anyway for taking the time to read my ramblings. :)

Casca1967

Would you mind it being done in black and white like my latest WIP?. I haven't done anyone nice in a while.

Anarchangel

I know I already confirmed this with you via private message but I thought I'd do it here too so Xan or whoever know to switch it over to the taken requests forum.

So yes, by all means, go for it Casca :)

Casca1967

I just recieved my new tablet and stylus in the mail yesterday. If I can pull myself off Mass Effect long enough I should be starting a WIP. I would prefer to have alot of input from Anarchangle on this since you know the player and how they play the character. We can adjust off the pics I place on here. I hope...