Young Human Sith Sorcerer [Casca1967]

I am GMing a Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign currently running during the Great Hyperspace War. I have written a most intriguing character, a re-occuring villain.

The idea is that Naga Sadow, in preperation for the invasion has been rounding up (not him personally) force sensitive children and introducing them to the arts of Sith Sorcery. The things these children are subjected to are horrid and those that survive the process become the deadly pawns of the Sith Lord, who takes a direct hand in the forming of these children.

Since few have survived this horrifying transformation there is no unifying aspect to these children, other than their loyalty to Naga Sadow. Some are simply rabid and primal, drawing from the raw essence of the Dark Side. Others simply take a childish joy in pain, destruction and fear; to control the elements that most likely controlled their lives for so long.

This one girl in question is almost catatonic in her normal motions; her emotions only coming forth when she calls upon the Dark Side of the Force. There is a real passion for fear and pain that manifests itself in hauntingly controlled eyes, her sneer and laugh. She is loyal to the Dark Lord not out of fear or love but simply because that is the existence that she now lives in, an existence she not only accepts but also thrives in.

She would be around 9 or 10 and there needs to be an almost "immaculate" appearance about her. Almost like Wednesday Addams but rather than a humorous undertone, its a sinister one - she's no longer a child.

A challenge indeed but I'd love to see someone take a crack at it. Hopefully a chance to add a new layer to the "Dark Side of the Force"

To me the Dark Side during the Rebellion Era/Clone Wars is about espionage, subtlety and manipulation. The Dark Side of the Old Republic is about brute force and strength of will, to break what doesn't bend. The Dark Side of the Great Hyperspace war, and those who have read the Dark Horse Tales of the Jedi comics will agree, is primal, super natural and borderline horrific - in short I love that feel.

Thanks!

TFR

Casca1967

Ok. Are there any 'has to be' things about this, or could a person have license with it. Like, just for instance, lets say someone had played around with a drawing just to see what would come up. and, let's say said person was really happy with it so far, but was afraid that you'd want a lot of changes to said theoretical drawing, and they want to finish said drawing so they wouldn't want to take the request if it's not what you want, but at the same time would take the request if you'd like what they had....for instance. Just throwing out Hypotheticals here. Maybe. If I knew a guy. Who may or not have hair...???

The Fat Raconteur

There really is only one "has to be" and that is, it's a young girl. I know it would throw my players more if this terrifying villain, both mechanically and RP-wise, is a girl.

Other than that, everything else I've written up here are suggestions to help colour the drawing.

"Sometimes you just wanna hug people you know?"
- The Fat Raconteur

The Fat Raconteur

Thank you very much!

Every since I saw "It is your.. Destiny" well I've been a fan of your work! I look forward to the finished product.

- The Fat Raconteur

The Fat Raconteur

That is looking great! Just Incredible! I LOVE the turtle-neck tunic, there's something oddly creepy about it. My only gripe would be to lose the red lightsaber. Chiefly because she's more a sith sorcerer than a lightsaber combatant and the campaign is set during the Great Hyperspace War so red lightsabers weren't really heard of back then. That being said, if you like the image then leave it, I never want to intrude on artist's idea too much :)

- The Fat Raconteur

Casca1967

Ok. it's easy to use. I am accually building it on another pic by it's self and placing on there so it's an easy fix...will save it for another day. Not that up to date on my eras. didn't realize about the lack of sabers.

Xanamiar

It's unknown when the lightsabers as they are seen in the movies were actually started to be used. What we do know is from SWTOR and KOTOR series. As far as the hyperspace wars go, I'm not sure if they did or not myself... Never got that far into it :)

I still say sabers look good, regardless what time period it is, and you could always add a backpack battery for the saber. make it one of the first :)

Casca1967

I have seen those with the cable going to a pack. Not sure it would work with this little girl or not

eronion

According to Wookieepedia, "modern" lightsabers (those without the external power packs) were in use before the Great Hyperspace War, including those using the red synthetic crystals. So, nothing canon-wise preventing her from having one other than personal preference.