Uggmaaash, old gamorrean shaman [Casca1967]

Derf

Hi dear artists !

Name: Uggmaaash
Species: Gamorrean
Homeworld: Gamorr
Profession: Shaman

History:
Physically rather weak, Uggmaaash was the last of a family of 11 children. His father, hero of war, often absent, did not never have of regard for this wire too pensive and calm. In spite of a difficult childhood, Uggmaaash learned how to survive in the violent company of the gamooreans by the trick and the knowledge. He is quickly became apprentice at the healer of the clan, his great-uncle, Jubogg. He knows the forests and the jungles of Gamoor, which he traversed without slackening to go to seek ingredients for the preparations of his Master. It is at the time of one of his forwardings that he was captured by members of another clan. Of its stay at the enemy, he keeps a large scar on his face. With died on Jubogg, two years later, the clan decided to carry out a forwarding to release Uggmaaash. With their surprise, he had become assistance-welfare man at the enemy. Of return to him, Uggmaaash takes again the place of his great-uncle during several years. He discovers a new species of lizard in the jungle. He manages to domesticate a specimen which becomes his intelligent domestic animal, Path. Some battles and chiefs of clan later… Uggmaaash became an old man adviser. He is wearied life on Gamoor and would like to travel in the galaxy to continue his research…

Personality:
This very old blind character appears cold and serious. Charismatic and manipulator, he profits from the respect (feared) and a certain notoriety near the other members of his species. He was used for to advise with many chiefs of clans. His official objectives are simple: to serve his clan with his talents of healer, preacher and advising. He is one of only gamorreans to fear death. Uggmaaash devoted his life to seek the means of becoming immortal.

Likes: His old black book, legends, preparations of potions.
Dislikes: Modern technology, jedis
Clothes: He prepares himself his meals and is wary of the unknown ones. He speaks with his large lizard which is used to him as guide. He notes and indexes all his discoveries in his invaluable black book.

Physical Description:
Uggmaaash has long wicks of gray hair. He is blind. He has a scar on his wrinkled face and a torn ear. As a gamorrean, he is particularly thin and slim. His thick green skin, close-set eyes, a thick snout, tusks, and small horns give him the distinct look of the gamorreans.

His lizard, which is called Path, resembles rather a clamping plate with a peak. He is covered with scales which form black and green stripes. Path is held and directs his Master with much intelligence and prudence in spite of stupid aspect. Molars which exceed indicate his carnivorous mode. He defends his Master and attacks with his order.

Equipment:
Uggmaaash has a bag which contains plants collected in the forest and the jungle. He also has a machete which is used to him as weapon of defense. He is equipped with old clothes and a coat with hood. He never moves without his black book and some potions of care.

Thank you immortalize him!

PS: I know that it is my third request but since the two others are taken… after this one I make a pause ;).

Casca1967

I love this character...He seems a good choice. but you lost me in the discription about the lizard..sorry