Twi'lek Consort [Casca1967]

I would like to request one piece with two characters, a female Twi'lek and her owner.

The Twi'lek, Leni'sess, age 19, is the property of a smuggler, but acts more as his partner. Her skin is purple, she wears a short (low cut) vest, laced leather pants, a slave collar, a simple silver headpiece, and silver straps on her lekku. I don't care what color her clothes are as long as they look good. She needs to be against a black background.

There are fine black tattooes on her lekku, belly, and shoulders. Delicate lines, very beautiful. She wears a Blastech DL-18 on either hip, butts forward crossdraw style. She stays with her master because she loves him. He cares for her too, she wears expensive jewelry that matches her headpiece.

I don't care what kind of medium you use, as long as it's done well. This will be the consort to an online roleplay character of mine, the other piece I would like to request.

His name is Djak Mikos. He is human, brown-haired and dark eyed, a couple of inches taller than Leni'sess. His face is heavily masculine, the top inch of his left ear is missing and the lobe has a dark earring, and he wears a short goatee. He's 22 years old. He wears a dark brown leather jacket unzipped, plain pants (whatever color looks good), boots, and a light blue shirt. He wears a Blastech-44 on his left hip, butt out in crossdraw style. On his right hip he wears a neuro-whip coiled up and attached to his belt somehow. He's also set against a black background.

I don't care what kind of medium you use, as long as it's realistic looking.

Thanks for your consideration.

Casca1967

I have a question about this request. In the begining you say one peice with two charaters but then go on to discribe two seperate pics. So which do you prefer?

Casca1967

well after a PM and writing on here with no responce I am almost finished with it,,,,WIP up on mian board.

Casca1967

I AM going to finish her....umm, right after the group pic I am working on. Maybe someone eles can use her...Really

Xanamiar

That's cool Casca.. I figured since the requester hasn't been around, it wouldn't make a difference if it was moved or not :) ... take your time :)