Ryavar Darek - marks of war [Casca1967]

This is not really a request for a totally new character - I would like to update my character Ryavar Darek - and would not mind if it is made in another style than before - since he has gone through some changes.
The first request
He was drawn into a bloody, dirty war between the Confederation(the good guys in my setting) and the Hutts(allied with the bad guys).
Since the battlefields of this war were mostly big cities or metropolis-planets like Nar Shaddaa, there had been a lot of "collateral damage", something the young Jedi could not cope with. He most definitly did not fall to the dark side though his changes in clothing would lead any foreigner to think something like this. He became more radical in his devotion to the light side of the force and the Jedi and realized one thing: He needed to become the perfect warrior for the good. Since then he changed his appearance. He adapted his robe with several dark red armor platings which protect his arms, legs and his torso, though he arranged them so they would not hinder him at all, his head is partly protected by some kind of tiara, that reaches from ear to ear and down to his nose.
He colored his lightsaber hilts black and decorated them with red symbols, which originate from the language of his species(I really don't have a clue how these symbols look like) - words like "honor" "devotion" and "duty".
Finally he started to dye his fur - adding bloodred stripes to his natural white tiger furpattern.
Though I'm unsure how to realize it, he should have a somewhat more determined facial expression than before, almost looking grimly.
To complete his warrior like appearance, he carries a blaster pistol at his belt, ignoring any comments by his fellow Jedi.

I hope this gives the character a deeper background and distinguishes him from the average Jedi.

Ryavar Darek

Already thought no one will ever claim my request, because it is totally uninteresting or something like that.

Thank you very much Casca1967!

PS: Here you can see him how he looks at the moment.

Casca1967

Nah, I think he is cool. Now I was up all night since I work 3rd shift and was up so I kinda, maybe, possibly went to far already......but I can change. I'll slap up a WIP blog.