Eerin Lumna, Zabrak Jedi Master and Padawan Learner [Casca1967]

Lord Crumb

Eerin Lumna is a Zabrak jedi that has appeared in two of Mercy's pics that she has done for me.

Bio: Eerin Lumna and her fellow Pawadan Liam Camwell started their adventure more that a decade before the Clone Wars started. When Eerin and Liam completed their trial to solve the murder of a Black Sun informant to the Jedi Council, they were granted the rank of Jedi Knight. After her promotion to Jedi Knight Eerin chose a Padawan Learner to teach the Ways of the Force and proceeded to go on missions for the Jedi Council. She trained her first Padawan to Knighthood. She then selected a second Padawan Learner to train just as the Clone Wars started.

As a general in the GAR (Grand Army of the Republic), she and her 2nd Padawan led their clone troops into many engagements with the CIS. But during one battle, Jedi Master Eerin Lumna was cut down by an overwhelming number of combat droids, while she acted as a rear guard to her retreating troops to their second line of defense. Her Padawan Learner would go on to be reassigned to another Jedi Master, only to be killed in the execution of Order 66.

Appearence: Eerin Lumna is from the Zabrak homeworld Iridonia. Her horn pattern is triangular in the center of her forehead with two larger horns further up on the head. She has a series of geometric tattoos on her face. Her skin color is peachy white with black hair and violet eyes. She is 6' tall. She was a Jedi Counslar and carried a purple lightsaber.
Link for 1st reference: http://swagonline.net/node/3403
Link for 2nd reference: http://swagonline.net/node/4340

Scene: The picture should be of a mature Eerin Lumna in her early 30's in a variation of her previous outfit with Jedi robes and her Padawan Learner standing next to her just before her death. The Padawan be should female of any species and any lightsaber blade color.

Thanks in advance and your humble servant,
-Lord Crumb :-)

Mercy

I can't wait to see this too! I enjoyed drawing her as a young woman, I'd love to see someone's take on her as an older, wiser Jedi Knight!
Great description, as always, LC!

Casca1967

dont ya' think it's a little overwhelming to follow up Mercy, who has done a wounderful job establishing the character, on a lord crumb request.

I'll try it with close supervision from you both.
BUT...be warned..I will be trying realism and painting on this one. More-so than recent works on here.

Lord Crumb

Thanks for taking the request Casca1967. I will help with any info you need and it is good to see another artist interpretations of an established character. I know how busy Mercy is with other request and personal request so that is why I posted it in the regular request forum.

-LC :-)

Casca1967

with you being a loyal defender of the artist, this being a beloved characters end and mercy's previous fine work. I will take extra care here.