Dracken (gray jedi) [Casca1967]

blane26

I would love a picture of a mian charachter in the SW saga rpg game i am running with some friends

Description

Name Dracken
age 25
species human
body type- Tall and well built, wearing black armor similar to vader suit without the helmet and gadjets, he has brown hair that cones down shoulder or so length, semi laired and stringy, green eyes and a expressionless face, he carries a black bladed lightsaber with a white outlinein one hand a white bladed lightsaber with a darker outline in the other

Dracken does not believe in the light and dark side of the force, for all purposes he believes the force gray

the picture i would like is a man fitting close to the above description, catch is i would like 1 side of his body in shadows, the other side normally lit, the eye in shadow glows red, the other normal, the shadow mouth with a sinister grin, normal side expressionless( not certain on that but the eye i want)basically this displays his inability to see the shades of the force, and the forces inability to bring him to one side

not sur ehow hard this will be to draw, all i know is its out of my range

Xanamiar

Considering they have the exact same time when posted. I assumed that he merely double posted by accident, and edited the one. Thus why I didn't say anything :)

Xanamiar

That wasn't a flame, blane. That was an artist being funny... Hard to tell when it's in writing, but I guarentee you, Casca meant no hostility towards you.

Casca1967

Actually I was asking if you were in a hurry because I like the request. I have a few pending but if you weren't in to big a hurry I was going to offer to try it for you. Sometimes when asked a question. The person is not being a cynic and really wants to know. So Are you in a hurry with this? ( what is this case does the term flame mean?)

I have ADOS..Attention Deficit...OOOH Shiny

Xanamiar

lol.. Flame means that you are being mean to them... And honestly Casca, I thought that you were giving him a hard time about the secondary post bump... LOL...

So, You like the request, and wanted to know if they were in a hurry for it. That's sweet :)

Casca1967

Precisely, I have three request pending. Shouldn't take on more but love the thought of this request and want to do it. so if the person wasn't in a big hurry for it I was going to lay claim before this gets eaten up by another artist. I have tried humor here...I failed. So I try to just say it in short little burst. Cant type either....lol.

blane26

no not in a big hurry, guess i misunderstood your meaning, but would be great to have this drawn

Casca1967

ok...how close to vader's outfit do you want. Minus the chest and belt electronics right....what about the shouldergaurd?

blane26

Not sure if you are familiar with the legacy era, but pure black imperial knight armor, everything but the helmet and the gadget on the front, cape and all

Casca1967

I put up a WIP. Going with a straight Darth Vader look.