Armoured Nautolan with a minigun[Casca1967]

This is a character I play on a KotOR-era MUSH (online text-based RPG). The character is a Nautolan, almost never seen outside of his full battle armour or without his big-expletive gun.

--

The char's desc is:

Covered in a series of matte blue and green armour plates, fitted over a tight black bodysuit, this figure presents an imposing sight. His head is covered in a single piece helm, set with a silver-reflective visor in the shape of a flattened letter osk. The entire faceplate, including the visor, can be lifted up to reveal his face, revealing a green Nautolan with oversized lidless black eyes. From the back of the helm, fourteen tentacles are covered in their own armour, flexible metal sections, set with small vents which open and close automatically.

His body is also covered in a series of metal plates, set with a series of small hooks and such for the various items he carries. The boots are slightly oddly-shaped compared top standard armour sabatons, slightly flatter and wider to allow for easier movement in water. His hands are covered in slimline gauntlets, set up to allow the use of modern weaponry while still providing adequate protection. Those areas of his body not covered by the plating are augmented with flexible metallic mesh atop padding to give some protection where possible.

--

As for the gun he carries, it's a heavy repeating blaster. The way I've been playing it, it's a multi-barrel (not specified how many, 8 is a nice number though) gun in minigun-style. Horizontal handle on the top, vertical handle at the back, like an oversized chainsaw with a nasty kick. It's powered by a miniaturised power generator, mounted on the small of his back and connected to the gun via a flexible cable. It's got a collapsible bipod on it, to let him make it into a mounted gun as need be.

--

As for the pose/scene, something with him blasting away at something that needs some killin' could be fun. In a fight, he'd have his helmet's visor down, but if he's just doing target practice and has it up, that's cool too. Whatever you can make look best. He's based on Nar Shaddaa at the moment, but missions can take him all over the place as need be.

NightDaemon

The gun might have a bit of a Predator feel to it, sure. Maybe a little more badass than that, though ;)

Casca1967

Ok...since I kinda already did this..( I used this request to practice earlier ) Can I post yoink it? And if so.....Done.

Casca1967

just a note for future reference....that comes across to me at least as an insult. But, I did 3 in 3 different styles..and since It was a grand total of 2 1/2 hrs work I'll let it slide...lol...hope you like one of them.

NightDaemon

Wow, well done.

I love the pose and look of the first pic, especially the wider helmet. The art style on the third one is great, though. All three are cool.

By the by, the char's name is Atan Neron, if you need that (and the gun is called Acklay ;))

Thanks