Arkanian Sith Lord [Casca1967]

This one is a little complicated, so it may be a challenge for someone very skilled.

I have a character in a SWRP group on MySpace named Lord Impetus and I cannot do what I want myself.
He is an Arkanian Sith Lord as mentioned in the subject. He is slightly more tan than a normal Arkanian. Not being a pure-bred, he has five fingers. He has white hair and white Sith tribal tattoos on his arms and torso that glow when he uses the Force. He has eye implants that he made for himself that are orange-red in color. He also has implants to enhance his breathing, arm strength, and leg strength (can either be shown with scars or showing through the skin). I will leave how his robes look up to you. He's a rugged man, so he should definitely have battle wounds and a scruffy face similar to Quinlan Vos (you can show his ruggedness however you choose). To give you a better image of what kind of person he is: he left his mother when he was a boy because she was weak, he fell in love with a human named Deliah Flarestream, she was killed by a Sith, the Sith became his master, he killed his master, he now has an insatiable desire for power. His weapons include a Sith Sword he made as his primary weapon, a boomerang hilt lightsaber he keeps on his belt, and a holstered custom-made Westar 42 pistol.

If it is possible have him shirtless and emanating Force energy in the background as like a translucent/shadowy image. In the foreground, have him standing with his sword in his hand with it sparking with an electric form of Force energy.

I know it sounds like a lot of demands, but they are more there as guidelines. This is just everything in my mind to help make an image of him.

TheTelos

Oh absolutely. Thank you for your help. However, I do wonder how it will turn out as you have no pictures posted.

Casca1967

I have added some pics I did just to get some Star wars pics. Nearly all my other art was destroyed or lost in a move. Bad relationship end....along with most my stuff. I do other styles, more shaded pencil. Working with a 30 day trial of photoshop now though. New to the whole computer thing. Will definetly practice to do any charater justice though. Redoing my own as well so it's less cartoony.

TheTelos

Well I like both your Whistler attempt and Besalisk Mechanic. Can't really tell which I like more though. Maybe the Besalisk one. But, really I think you should do it however you are most comfortable and whichever way you think would be best.

Casca1967

Well I'm calling it a day on this. I went for evil and got constipated, Eh...what ya' gonna do. I am sorry I was so slow. You can see the finished work in my blog. Thank you for your willingness to put up with me. DONE